Ethan Kadish is a boy who used to go to the same private school as me. He’s four years younger, but that never really mattered. We did carpool together for seven years, and he really is like family to me.
Ethan is a great kid with a strong heart and a bright mind. When we still carpooled, we always had fun by annoying each other as much as possible—he would make annoying sounds, and I would sing or noogie him. His little sister usually just cheered us both on. When my dad was tutoring him for his Bar Mitzvah earlier this year, he and I would just chat as we waited for my ever-tardy father to get home and get to teaching him. His favorite topic was always his dog, and we would jokingly debate over who had the better pet.
Unfortunately, when Ethan was at summer camp, he and two other kids were struck by lightning. The two others were fine, but Ethan was struck directly. Had it not been for the quick action of his counselors, he would have died. Still, due to being without oxygen for almost half an hour, he suffered brain damage, though we’re still not sure how much of it is permanent.
He was twelve when this happened, and had his thirteenth birthday in the hospital.
Ethan’s still alive now, just as determined to keep going as he always is. Though he can’t talk, he is responsive: he grunts, whines, and makes other sounds. He even smiled. Ethan is still in there. Many years of therapy will be needed in order to get him to the point of walking and talking again, and there’s a ton of medical equipment that’s needed just to keep him alive. It’s not cheap.
That’s where you come in. Click this link to the donation page, and give money to help Ethan in his fight to come back. I’m not asking for much – every dollar makes a difference. Even if you can’t donate, please reblog so that those who are able can see this and help.
Thank you for your time.
leonthedriftingwanderer asked: Hallucinations
Hallucinations: My character will have hallucinations about your character.
She hadn’t been feeling well lately. This was odd to her - as far as she knew, people didn’t catch illnesses postmortem. Whatever postmortem meant.
But now she had a fever, and it felt like fire after being cold for so long. Her head was swimming, and she whined in frustration as she closed her eyes.
After a moment, she felt a hand on her forehead, and she blinked, looking up to see Leon. She was relieved to see him there, and it didn’t occur to her that he had left to go get something a little while ago and wouldn’t have been back by now. She opened her mouth to speak, and frowned at the hoarse sound in her voice. ”…I don’t feel good…”
((The relationships page is finally up!
Reminder that the only ones listed are those who asked to be put on there. If you want to be added to the page, just let me know~))
As Flaky stood and held out her hand, Coron blinked, a slightly confused expression on her face. After a moment, the confusion shifted to surprise, and her eyes widened. ”H-huh..? I… You mean you still want me to stay with you? Even though I’m dead?” She hadn’t been expecting that at all, and the words made her confused and excited at the same time.
Flaky was now the one that appeared confused, “C-coron, I w-wouldn’t take my offer b-back after y-you tell me something y-you couldn’t control h-happened…” Face softening as she spoke, the redhead just simply kept her hand out. “T-the least I c-can do is g-give you some p-place safe s-since people a-are…. N-not usually understanding… S-so of course I s-still want y-you to stay w-with me..” Smiling warmly, she began making a mental list of things they would need to get for her room but also the kitchen. “W-what do you l-like to e-eat?..”Having mostly vegetables, she wondered of the girl preferred meat.
A smile slowly crept across Coron’s face, and she glanced at Flaky’s hand before stepping closer and hugging her tightly, tears welling in her eyes. ”Thank you… that’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for me…” After a few minutes, she let go, wiping her eyes a little and giggling quietly. She tilted her head, pondering the question. ”Dunno. Anything, I guess. But not meat! Animals are too cute to eat. Heehee, that rhymed!”
Coron smiled, rocking on her feet slightly. ”Heehee, does it really bother you that much?”
"O-of course it does!"
Black hues avert down to the ground— a habit that she never quite manage to get rid of in time. Saying that the girl was simply embarrassed only was quite the understatement.
”..I don’t know. It just.. it just feels wrong. Even though managed to stop you from turning into stone completely..”
Her voice turns into a harsh whisper as she utters the next sentence, not wanting the face the other.
"…I don’t want to be a monster.."
Coron’s smile disappeared, instead being replaced by a frown, and she tilted her head.
"Hey… You’re not a monster."
- Scream: My character has caused yours to scream out for some reason
- Graveyard: My character will visit your characters grave
- Spectre: My character will be visited by your character’s ghost or vice versa
- Dream: My character will have a dream about your character
- Nightmare: One of our characters will have a nightmare.
- Busted: Your character will catch mine doing something they shouldn’t.
- Break Me: I will write an angsty drabble about our characters.
- Comfort Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character comforting yours- vise versa.
- Drink Me: I will write a drabble about my character taking shots with yours.
- Dominate Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character dominating yours. Or vise versa.
- Embarrass Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character saying or doing something embarrassing to himself or to your character.
- Haunt Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character watching over yours [as a ghost, watching from a distance, or otherwise, feel free to specify.]
- Hunt with me: I’ll write a drabble about your character and mine on a hunt together.
- Join Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character giving your character an offer
- Kill Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character killing yours.
- Nurse Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character healing yours.
- Raise Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character resurrecting yours. Vise versa.
- Surprise Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character surprising yours. Vise versa.
- Save Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character saving yours or vise versa.
- Shoot Me: I’ll write a drabble about my character shooting yours or vise versa.
- Torture Me: I’ll write a drabble about your character torturing mine or vise versa.
- Deny Me: my character will either deny your character’s advances or deny them a ’ happy ending’
- Lick Me: my character will lick yours in any specified place or manner.
- Suck Me: my character will suck on any body part of your character
- Tease Me: my character will tease yours, whether in a friendly or a sexual manner
- Bite Me: my character will bite yours on any part of their body
- Blindfold Me: my character will blindfold yours in order to have their fun
- Meet Me: My character is meeting yours either for the first time or just causally.
- Slap me: my character will slap yours. In the sexual manner, or of anger. specify.
- Call Me: My character will call your character for whatever reason.
- Hug Me: My character will hug yours. Either by surprise or for a specific reason.
- Give Me: my character will give yours a gift
- Sleep: My character needs to stay at your character’s house for the night, or vise versa. Specify.
- Drink: My character will call, text, or show up at your character’s house drunk. Specify which of the three.
- Heal: My character will tend to your character’s wounds, or be at their side when they’re sick.
- Protect: My character keeps yours safe from harm.
- Kiss: My character kisses yours, or vise versa. Specify.
- Dream: My character wakes up in the middle of the night because of a dream with your character in it.
- Revenge: My character will get revenge on yours.
- Jealousy: My character gets jealous over yours.
- Hallucinations: My character will have hallucinations about your character.
- Candle: Our characters spending time together by candle light.
- Gift: My character gives your character something special. Or vise versa. Specify.
- Spell: I’ll write my character putting a spell on yours. Or being under a spell/curse.
- Song: My charcter singing a song to yours, or vice versa.
- Gloves: How my character deals with news from yours, Specify
- Snow: Our characters in the cold together.
- Rain: I’ll write a fluffy drabble of our characters kissing in the rain.
- Kill: I’ll write a angst drabble of my character violently killing yours.
- Love: I’ll write a drabble of my character admitting they love yours.
- Lust: I’ll write a drabble of our characters making love together.
- Date: I’ll write a drabble of my character taking yours out on a date.
- Defend: I’ll write a drabble of my character protecting yours.
- Fight: I’ll write a drabble of my character fighting with/against yours.
- Trick: Your character and mine being sneaky together
- Treat: Your character and mine being sweet to one another
- Costume: Your character or mine, dressing up for the other
- Stars: Our characters under the stars together
- Snow: Our characters in the cold together
- Scarf: Your character or Mine borrowing/stealing clothes from the other
- Hot Cocoa: Our characters enjoying a hot moment together.
- Candles: Our characters enjoying a moment by candlelight
- Gift: Your character or mine, surprising the other with a present
- Bows: Your character or mine, dressing/undressing the other
- Peppermint: Your character or mine, sharing a sweet secret with the other.
"I’m sorry," she replied, scuffing her foot on the floor lightly. If it had been that long ago, it was before they had died… so, then maybe Dio hadn’t been seen since the fire. Then again, she may have lost track of time alone in the mansion, and perhaps it had been a few months since the fire. She bit her lip, frowning in sorrow and confusion.
"I’m not sure where he is now," she admitted quietly. "I haven’t seen him in a while…"
"I see…" The boy softly replied. It cannot be helped, despite the boy wanted to see Dio once again after a long time, the deceased wouldn’t return.
With a sigh escaped from his mouth, he shouldn’t dwell on it anymore, besides it wouldn’t help a thing after all. "S-so what’s your name…? Mine’s Leon…" He then decided to introduce himself, most likely the two would be together for now.
Coron hummed quietly at the name. ”Leon? That’s a nice name…” Rocking on her feet, she smiled a little. ”My name’s Coron.”
She nodded as he said her name, trying in some form to let him know it was her. Frowning with worry, Coron blinked as his hand touched her face. ”Can you see me, Peter?” Noticing his shaking, she bit her lip a little, confused and all the more concerned. ”What’s wrong?”
Peter grabbed onto Coron in a hug. “Why’s it dark?” he muttered, barely able to speak. It was hard to talk when he couldn’t hear his own voice.
"…Dark?" Coron blinked, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion. She glanced around the room, which didn’t seem so dark to her at all. "…It’s not dark, though…"
Because hey, we can try again in the future, and if you don’t want to do that either, that’s totally okay as well. <3
This is something most of us do for fun, and if you aren’t having fun, then I don’t want anyone to continue just for my sake.
I’m sorry that took so long, but my laptop wound up getting a virus on the last day of my trip and I had to spend an extra two days without it because the GeekSquad was fixing it orz
I’ll get to replies now :3))